Developing Novel Therapies to Treat Cancer
如果你有 advanced cancer that has not responded to standard therapy, you may benefit from the 第一阶段肿瘤 program at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. For those who qualify, this program offers the option to participate in early stage 研究 investigating new anti-cancer agents.
Based on strong experimental and pre-clinical data, and cutting-edge science, these 临床试验 research novel therapy and techniques that include:
- Unique agents designed to improve the effects of standard chemotherapy
- Targeted agents to disable a specific cellular pathway
- Innovative approaches to interfere with blood flow to tumors
- New chemotherapeutic agents
- State-of-the-art imaging techniques
If you take part in a clinical trial, you will receive meticulous and coordinated medical attention from our renowned researchers, physicians and other 皇冠足彩 health professionals. You will become part of an involved and engaged team, followed carefully and closely, by compassionate caregivers who are dedicated to your best interests.